Pick Up Teaching English as your Career

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

20 - 27 May 07

Sunday 27 May 2007

Add 2 posts

1. Bertie Ahern - Taosearch for the third time in the Celtic Tiger Economy

2. Contact lens solution pulled after it is linked to infections


Saturday 26 May 2007

I saw that my kids start downloading too Korean - My girl, My girl and I and The Perfect Couple.


Friday 25 May 2007

Today I downloaded "Azureus" , my kids are coming back from boarding school and universities. My primary school kids are on a two weeks leave as well. They are fond of English (American), Korean and Malay telenovela or soap-operas and films. I downloaded the whole second episode of "prison break". I too slow down on my works with the blogs.

Thursday 24 May 2007


At noon I was at the National Registration Department. In Malaysians all Citizen 12 years above have to have a National Registered Identity Card (NRIC) issued by the department to be an official ID. This practice started during the Emergency Period when Malaysia, then Malaya, was battling against the terrorism from Communist Party of Malaya. I was there to make a NRIC for my son who had reached 12 years old.

1. See Goals Highlights AC Milan Vs Liverpool

2. A post Investing - Basics A video

3. How to add adsense to new Blogger






Wednesday 23 May 2007


Received Some cash from rubber sold. Posts

1. Had Microsoft bought Yahoo?
2. A video - invest your money in Gold
3. days of fighting in Tripoli, Lebanon.



Tuesday 22 May 2007

Posts
1. A day in Sri Nipah Resorts Bachok for AGM, Tahlil & Thanksgiving.
2. A video, Kedudukan Kelantan - Kewangan, Jenayah & Rasuah (Kelantan's position)-
Finance, Criminal and Corruption.
3. Aspirasi Pembangkan - PRU selepas pengalaman Ijok (Opposition's Inspiration - for the
coming election after Ijok bye election.
4. A video Getting started with blogger below



Monday 21 May 2007

Visited Monday Market a local version of all in flea market - food, delicatessen, fabrics, cloth, fruits, shoes, farm produced - everything.

Posts

1. A Media Statement from The Foundation for the Future
2. Soccer FA England results chelsea vs manchester united



Sunday 20 May 2007

Did not devote much time to the blogs. Did surf the net to learn more.

No comments:

Search Box

Amazon.com

amazon.com