Pick Up Teaching English as your Career

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 5, 2007

1-5 may

Saturday 5 May 2007

Focusing on the blog Money & Travels. Look into ads and will be organized according to titled and most money making invitations and opportunities will be located in Money & Travels.


Friday 4 May 2007

My son was discharged today. Face lift to this blog was completed. I will be placing ads progressively into this blog on its side bar.
My next focus to face lift is the blog Money & Travels.


Thursday 3 May 2007

Offered my daughter to use my Time Share for a Caravan Weekend in Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia. She said yes, I book via email after failing to contact the Time Share reservation services by telephone. I opted then by calling the resort to check on their availability. My Son had his tonsillitis surgery today.

Lot more ads are added into the blogs. 2 blogs are full up with ads.


Wednesday 2 May 2007

Its another holiday here in Malaysia, Wesak day, A Buddhist Holy Day . My son went to hospital USM to check in for tonsillitis surgery.

Placed a video in a blog highlights (goals only) of the Champions League second leg between Manchester United and AC Milan.

Places two videos highlights (the goal and penalty shoot outs) between Liverpool and Chelsea.


Tuesday 1 May 2007

Today is a public holiday, Labor day. No schooling for the kids. I took it as a rest day too after the exhaustion of traveling.

There was a tahlil (prayer for the deceased) for a neighbor’s wife, a teacher and another neighbor’s grandmother, which I had to missed for being too exhausted.



No comments:

Search Box

Amazon.com

amazon.com