Pick Up Teaching English as your Career

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 21, 2008

A blogger Says:

The mystery of our vanising oil money - Malaysian Case

Firstly, since Pak Lah took the helm, Petronas has contributed RM 146.5 billion to the government. Petronas has been in operation since 1974 and contributed a total of RM 336 billion to the government. Pak Lah's first 4 years in office received 43.6% of Petronas' 35 years of total contributions. It is more than what Mahathir received in 20 years, inflation adjusted. And it does not even include this year's contributions!


I am shocked beyond words by what I discovered today. The level of corruption and mismanagement by the Barisan Nasional government is much much worst than my wildest imagination. I am so sick and disgusted that I just want to cast the whole Barisan Nasional government to hell right away. Right now I will not hesitate for a moment to lend my support to Pakatan Rakyat to step in to take over the government.

Do I believe that Anwar is able to bring down the price of petrol and give Sabah and Sarawak 20% oil royalty? I have no doubt that he can, if he manages to gain back the control of the oil money. I do not agree with his oil policy, but at least with Pakatan Rakyat there is hope that ordinary people like us are able to participate to bring about the right changes. . . read more

No comments:

Search Box

Amazon.com

amazon.com