Pick Up Teaching English as your Career

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

17 June - 23 June 2007

Saturday 23 June

Friday 22 June

The rubber dealer went to my house to hand over cash from sales of rubber.

Thursday 21 June

Wednesday 20 June

Reached Kuala Lumpur on time take a cab to my Alumni office to meet the Executive Secretary, and contacted an acquaintance from there. Proceed with the Executive Secretary to Uni-Asia Tower to have lunch with him there. Submitted my CV to his boss.


At 2.30pm attended my alumni ict sub-committee meeting at Wisma Getah Asli (Natural Rubber Building), near the famous KLCC ( Kuala Lumpur Twin Towers).


Tuesday 19 June

Last preparation for the trip to Kuala Lumpur.

With some mission in my head I left Tanah Merah for Kuala Lumpur on a train, the journey took 12 hours. The train route has to travel south initially to avoid the main range then north again to Kuala Lumpur. The comfortable part is that a passenger can get a berth and can sleep throughout the journey
. The train left Tanah Merah at 7.30 pm and arrived at Kuala Lumpur Sentral at 7.30 am. The train is still the safest journey, like many parts of the globe.

Monday 18 June

Went to HUSM and my College Alumni Secretariat to give the printed booklet of the new constitution. Stop at Bazar UDA.

Sunday 17 June

When back to my kampong (village) to take signatures of the Penyelia Mukim (a Federal Government elected village head) to sign biodata of my kids in the local Primary School.

Collected from my cousin land rental, my cousin had been calling since Thursday evening saying that the rental have been paid, I plan to use this money to get to Kuala Lumpur.

No comments:

Search Box

Amazon.com

amazon.com